Thursday, March 3, 2011

For GetSketchy #76!

Here's my take for GetSketchy #76!

Photobucket

Been toogling with the idea of a window on a card and i thought "hey! this sketch matches my idea somewhat!" so decided to have a go at this challenge (:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I left the insides empty because I haven't quite decide what I wanted to draw or write, didn't wanna rush it so shall leave it as it is until i know what i want to do with the card. ;p

had fun working on this card! used some new prima rub-ons as well and misted the cardstock with three different colours for the background (sorry i don't have those TA mists names right now!) (:

have a blessed day ahead everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I really liked this card! Its really sweet, especially the lil curtains! Hang in there for those 400 hours, it must be really tiring!

    ReplyDelete