Monday! Thought I would do a post on my art essentials to have some crafty content on my blog for a start. I haven't been very craft productive for awhile since all that wedding prep. But that's gonna change real soon!
So what are my essentials; tools I cannot live without?
2. Stationery- Pens, markers, pencils, rulers, eraser etc. My favourite marker's gonna be the Sharpie as well as American Craft's Zig.
3. My XL dotliner tape glue.
4. My teal cutter from Prima.
5. A corner punch.
6. Cutterbee scissors for fussy cutting.
7. A small Making Memories cutting board.
8. 3d dots.
9. A bone folder.
10. A sponge brush for paint application.
If I'm going out of my house to scrapbook, I would bring out my 11. typo large pouch to contain my art case and other supplies.
What are your essentials? (: