Thursday, August 28, 2014

Art Essentials


Monday! Thought I would do a post on my art essentials to have some crafty content on my blog for a start. I haven't been very craft productive for awhile since all that wedding prep. But that's gonna change real soon! 

So what are my essentials; tools I cannot live without?


1. Black Smiggle case. This is my hardcover case that contains all my basic tools for scrapbooking.

2. Stationery- Pens, markers, pencils, rulers, eraser etc. My favourite marker's gonna be the Sharpie as well as American Craft's Zig. 

3. My XL dotliner tape glue. 

4. My teal cutter from Prima. 

5. A corner punch.

6. Cutterbee scissors for fussy cutting.

7. A small Making Memories cutting board.

8. 3d dots.

9. A bone folder. 

10. A sponge brush for paint application. 

If I'm going out of my house to scrapbook, I would bring out my 11. typo large pouch to contain my art case and other supplies. 

What are your essentials? (:

No comments:

Post a Comment