Thursday, September 8, 2011

DT Scrap with V: September Inspiration Challenge

Beginning September 2011, Scrap with V will be hosting 2 challenges concurrently on the blog. One would feature a chosen picture or photos taken off the web that serves as an inspiration for your layout. The second one would be a challenge where you create your layout based on a specific sketch. I chose Sep inspirational picture as a guide for my layout. i love the inspirational picture because it features 2 of my favourites: the pink hues and the circles!

if you're interested to give this inspirational challenge a go, here's the direct link. Please send your layouts to Julianne at scrapbookkitswithjules@gmail.com. You have until the end of the month to get your entry in. A winner will be randomly drawn and will receive a RAK prize. (:

Here's the lovely picture:

Photobucket

And here's my take:

Photobucket

The circles document the different things that i hold close to my heart. These are the things that makes my good life.

Hope you're encouraged to scrap and join us in this adventure! God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment