Wednesday, May 2, 2012

May Challenge Layouts

Month of May has finally decended upon us. Things have been good despite the busyness, upbeat almost, always something or another to look forward to which is a good thing. Not complaining heh. ;)

Having just returned from a trip to Bangkok, I am still adjusting to being back at work, in the usual routine and of course, getting my head back into crafting. The holiday was much needed for me, to put down every commitment on my list and just have fun doing nothing but eating and shopping. I particularly enjoy the floating market & fireflies spotting. So now, counting down and planning for my next destination: Taiwan! Target date: Oct 2012. Yay!

On the crafty side, I have 2 layouts to share for this month. One's for DT's Inspiration Challenge and the other for DT's sketch challenge:

Photobucket



Photobucket


Stand to win scrappy goodies! Visit the links now and send in your entries to scrapbookkitswithjules@gmail.com by 31st May 2012. Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment