Monday, June 25, 2012

Altered Tin- We r 4!

We turned 4 last Friday, 22 June 2012! Of course, it is a tradition of mine to create a little something for my better half. I went for an altered gift this round using G45 papers. Just a little confession, in my almost 2 years of scrapbooking, I have never purchased G45 papers. Reason being, I was a little intimidated, I didn't quite know how to use them. I love the prints but never had the courage to do anything with it. But this year, I really wanted to overcome; to overcome whatever that scares me or makes me feel like like "I can't". And so I went and purchased and created. My first attempt doesn't seem too bad I hope. But my special person love it so that's all that matters. (:

So here's sharing some pictures of my little project:

IMG_1020

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

To more overcomings and scrappy adventures! (:

2 comments: