Friday, February 15, 2013

Scrapbooking | L.O.V.E, I love u & u love me.

Valentine's Day this year was a simple affair over a dinner that was not so simple. Think free flow snow crabs, king crabs, sushi, grilled meats & seafood, a whole load of other dishes and desserts. yes. Chocolate fondue, mochi, fruits and ice cream, in like 10 different flavours! Say what?! I went trigger happy as you can imagine. So I am basically pooped on food and I will just go with bland porridge today for dinner. heh.
 
Oh yes of course, good places for food have to be shared. We went to Momiji Japanese Restaurant at Revenue House, Novena. I understand they have an outlet at City Sq Mall, Farrer Park too. The variety's definitely worth the price of about $50/pax after GST. Kushinbo is so yesterday now, really.
 
A tradition for every special occassion would be something handmade for Mr Ng. This year, it was pretty rushed due to Chinese New Year, work and all but I managed to get a layout together for him. Layout design inspired by Wilna Furstenberg. (:
 

 photo IMG_1690_zpsb63ce0bb.jpg
 
Couldn't get a better lighting, will try again when the sun is out. Here's a little something to share today. (: After this layout, I realise how messy my supplies are. I couldn't find some of those bits and pieces of embellishments. Time to reorganize! Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment