Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Layout | My Song

I have been obsessed with the song Yellow by Coldplay. It is on replay mode and I cannot begin to tell you how talented Coldplay is. So I turn my favourite song into a layout.

As you can see, I attempted to write slightly more cursive than usual in a black sharpie, and I must say I like how it looked even if the handwriting isn't perfect. That's art for you right? Art is never about perfection but boldness to unleash.

 photo photo_zps3d5ddbff.jpg

It was intentional for the colours to stand out amidst the monotone lyrics and backing of layout. I used a favourite photo of mine from last month's MT expo. It is always nice to just scrap for no reason but just for yourself and there is no care whatsoever if it looks good but more importantly the meaning behind the layout for you. I really want to do this more often. God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment