Sunday, May 25, 2014

turning 27.

This season marks many changes- the upcoming wedding and the leaving behind of a job of 7 years. Feeling uncertain is an understatement. The wed prep, finances (even though there are savings), the fear of losing friends when we don't work together anymore, overwhelms me. 

I turn my face and I look upon the good things in this season- a stronger desire to seek God, a greater awareness of who I am, what I like, and what I should rid of. There is so much clarity which surprises me to no end.

I thank God again and again that in Him, fear is insignificant. He is bigger than all that and I am forever safe from the darkness of this world and its people. 

And thus, I begin anew as a 27 year old.

To Him be the glory!

1 comment:

  1. Hope everything goes well for you Juanna :)
    Happy birthday (not sure of this, haha) and congratulations once again :))

    May the Lord be with you !

    ReplyDelete