Wednesday, January 12, 2011

first ever feature & a non-scrap opportunity!

Woke up early this morning to an email that made me grin from ear to ear! about 1 month plus ago, i participated in a scrapbook ezine call with Scrapbook News & Review. Submitted an LO to try out, I would say partly for fun because it was a first time experiencing something like this. This morning, I received an email to inform me that my LO was selected to be featured in an issue in Jan! Am very thankful because I am really a newbie here, still learning, trudging along and stuff.

They gave me a badge to put in my blog here and its really an awesome feeling to feel regconized for your work (: really thankful and it really encouraged me to press on and press in on this scrapping passion!

One more thing that cheered me up alot today was an opportunity presented to me. until more details are released i won't be able to reveal much but it involves singing, cutting an album and most importantly God (: might be part of an album production- singing, if things goes well. nothing's confirmed of course but its really my desire to outreach through worship. God knows the desires of my heart and i will place this opportunity unto His hands and let Him lead (:

will be back soon with more updates. take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment