Sunday, January 16, 2011

Whisper Sweet Nothings

how my table looked before working on my LO. and yes you can imagine how messy my room became after that. i actually dozed off on my bed before cleaning up ;p

Photobucket

Promised another LO initially but churned out an LO based on another set of photos instead. the other one's still work in progress!

I'm submitting this one for an ezine call under the speech bubbles theme. hehe, enjoyed doing this LO thoroughly and it is my first time hand stitching paper and making accordian flowers, fun! still very amateur i know, learning learning (:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

school's reopening in about 2 weeks time so its going to be back to work and school plus attachment and assignments but i'm not going to let that get me down or stop me from taking time out to scrap that's for sure. i'll manage with God's strength (: once this semester's over, i wld be graduating in Oct 2011 this year, in my gown and my motar board going upstage to receive my degree in social work. very very excited, anticipating that day to come! yes, i'll finish this race victoriously in Christ! no matter how discouraged and tired i sometimes feel, i'm still proud, really proud to be a social worker deep inside of me. hoping to go one step further by doing a course in arts therapy but will pray over it and see where He leads me. (:

blessed night everyone, i had a good weekend, hope you did too (:

6 comments:

  1. Hello Juanna! Nice to get to know you! Beautiful LO and so fun! Oh didn't know there is a degree just forr social work! Have fun and enjoy the process! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for your sweet comments! yep, there's only 3 places offering a degree in social work- NUS, SIM uni and Monash (private). i'm doing mine in SIM (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm, your table is actually pretty neat! You should see my table... its piled high with junk so I always end up scrapping on the floor... All the best for the ezine call, loved those speech bubbles! All the best for your final semester, hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha! that's only the beginning of my table, subsequently i migrated to the floor then onto my bed and i fell aslp after finishing the LO lol! was so lazy to clean up thereafter, think that's everyone's common syndrome after scrapping :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a neat desk!!! I can't work in a messy environment but I always scrap up a mess too!Lol. Thanks for visiting my blog. I used the ledger background stamp from Purple Onion in my layout. And all the best for your exams!

    ReplyDelete