Wednesday, February 9, 2011

the festival that gives me every excuse to dress up & gorge myself silly on food!

Thought i would blog something more personal and non scrappy to keep this space really open and friendly! The long Chinese new year break came and was over in a blink of an eye. Am back to work and back to the routine of work and school. Been procrastinating on my first assignment and I really need to get my head into homework, urgh. But I had a pretty good Chinese new year despite the tiredness that comes from long days of visitations. First day: maternal family, second day: paternal family (relatives), third day: boyfriend’s family, 4th day: a friend’s place for cny gathering. Haven’t been very scrappy productive either, sheepish. Teehee. All I have been doing was eating, enjoying the cny and more eating. But my brain’s been working hard though, in the midst of eating, I’ve actually been thinking about card and layout designs, what I wanna do when the whole holiday mood die down. Hah! So okay, I am a wee bit productive in some sense?

Got my weekly newsletter vis email yesterday from BHG- Better Homes and Gardens and they had really cool valentine day card and layout ideas! They showcase other neat ideas for homes too so if you haven’t visited their site, it might be a fresh read (:

http://www.bhg.com/

alrighty, here’s snippets of Chinese new year! Unfortunately, I have no food photos because I was too busy eating, yes, as usual ;p

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My cousin was going trigger happy with some new iphone lomo app, okay I admit, I like the app too so I’ve downloaded the app for myself! ;p

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hope everyone’s cny was awesome! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment