Thursday, December 22, 2011

pinspiration: for the home

been thinking about my future home a lot, coupled with a trip to ikea got my imagination running. pinterest is overwhelming with home ideas! be still my heart! haha!

i picked up a couple of peek-tures that made my heart sing a tune or two:

Photobucket
(i would really love a reading corner like this one. i should really make full use of that window facing the river opp my future home ya?)

Photobucket
(i love this workspace! especially the soft colours (:)
Photobucket
(this crafty space is looking good! i love the different storage spaces and the white table tops. you can be sure white washed wood used around the house in future!)

Photobucket
(love the open concept of kitchen!)

beautiful isn't it, all these photos. now i shall continue to dwell in my dreams. haha

2 comments:

  1. I repined the one with book shelves too... My dad's planning to make one similar to that near one of the windows in the hse... My books are lucky enough :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always walk into IKEA and think about my future home too.. But at the end of the day i will always ask myself "If i buy this, is it easy to maintain? is it easy to clean?" LOL! And so..... half of the ideas on my mind are thrown away.

    ReplyDelete