Sunday, May 13, 2012

Nutella Cupcakes

Photobucket

In my list of 25, I set out to bake at least 4 items before I turn 26. As requested by my favourite guy, I made nutella cupcakes yesterday. Just so you know, I haven't quite baked in a really long time. Its a wonder I can actually remember what to do and how to do it right.

Photobucket

Photobucket



What you need:
10tbsp butter - softened
3/4 cup caster sugar
3 eggs
1/2tsp vanilla essence
1 3/4 cups sifted all purpose flour
1/4tsp salt
2tsp baking powder
Nutella approx. 1/3 cup

//
Preheat oven to 165degC

Line 12 muffin tins with paper liners

Cream together butter and sugar til light
Add in eggs one at a time, until fully incorporated

Dun worry if the batter dun look smooth
Add vanilla

Stir in flour, salt and baking powder til batter is uniform and no flour remains
Using an ice cream scoop, fill each muffin liner with batter
They should b 3/4 full – if you’re not using a scoop
Top each cake with 1 1/2tsp nutella

Swirl nutella in with a toothpick, making sure to fold abit batter up over the nutella

Bake for 20’

Remove to a wire rack to cool completely
Makes 12 large cupcakes

3 comments:

  1. your cupcakes is looking good Juanna. if you could sprinkle some icing sugar... omg~

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome!!!
    cupcakes + Nutella = great L.O.V.E.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This look so yummy. I can't wait to try recipe. Thank you for sharing dear

    ReplyDelete