Friday, April 4, 2014

Five for Friday

 photo photo_zps81cc5644.jpg

1. Love this quote and I just have to share it again here. Whenever I read this, I envision stars bursting in the night sky.

2. Been reading the Book of Ecclesiastes. I personally find this book, one deeply embedded with a deep, specific message that you cannot lift wholesale just simply reading literally. I am praying to understand and decipher the deeper meaning.

3. Catching Captain America, Winter Soldier tonight, I'm excited! Anything Marvel or DC comics appeals to my inner superhero dream.

4. Currently reading Jenny Colgan's novel "Diamond's are a girl's best friend". The title sounds as shallow as it gets but fret not, the content tells otherwise. (: I polished off her other novel "The loveliest chocolate shop in Paris" and it was lovely.


 photo sketchbook-classroom1_zpsda6423fe.jpg
 
5. Signed up for a Studio Calico online class "Sketchbook 2014" by Kelly Purkey! Not being at all cliché but every time I lose my crafting stamina, a flip of her book, a click on her blog can get me going again. She is an inspiration, truly. I am looking forward to be challenged and inspired again through the class and of course, I am looking forward to receiving the exclusive stamp set in my mailbox!

 photo Untitled_zpsecc8cbec.jpg
I'm obsessed. Period.
 
Have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment