Tuesday, July 12, 2011

8 Days Scrapbook Workshop.

last saturday, 9 July 2011, was spent having a crazy time of scrapping at mandarin oriental. why crazy you ask? 4 page mini album in less than an hour haha, with some sort of competition going on in between. imagine 100+ scrappers sticking, cutting, gluing, going "ahhh 5 more minutes please!". it was mindblowing in a good way, my first experience and to be honest, i am eager for more of such even though i felt a little anxious when i thought i couldn't finish. we had high tea too and the spread was good, love the mini cakes! kudos to the Scraplicious Team for coordinating and going around rendering help. happy to see Rachel that day too. she's on the Scraplicious DT. Leena was the emcee (:.

if only i could meet stephanie howell, kelly purkey and amy tangerine in person! haha *dreams*

so here are some photos from that day:

Photobucket
(i'm here!)

Photobucket
(scrapping buddy)

Photobucket

Photobucket
(mediacorp actress, michelle chia graced the occassion)

Photobucket
(Rachel! Scrappin' Love owner + Scraplicious DT member)

Photobucket
(Scraplicious DT member! *secretly happy that she remembers me even though we have not properly met except over facebook.*)

Photobucket
(the kit provided)

this is my mish mash of an mini album, completed it less than an hour. felt i could have done better, if only i'm not so panicky hahaha!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
(high tea spread, yum yum)

dear brought my for curry after that (: he affirmed my mini album by saying how much he likes it and took it home for himself. thanks love, you know just how to make my day.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

so that concludes my first scrapbooking experience in such a setting. to be honest, i would love to give it another go when such event comes up again in future. gives me pretty good training to scrap faster haha. Have a good week guys!

i'm still packing and destashing. then i'm gonna attack my stash of AC and Girl's Paperie and start scrapping some photos! be back soon. oh, and if you're using instagram, i'm on it too, join me! my username's juannahope hehe. i'm random like that. God bless!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the comments over at my blog!
    It seemed you had hell lots of fun. hee.
    I missed this out and will definitely join it the next time round. I have added you on instagram too :)

    ReplyDelete