Wednesday, July 13, 2011

CHA Summer 2011 releases!

so i have been keeping myself updated on all the new releases from the various manufacturers and i am pretty certain that these are my heart's winners for this season! been going through the phase of deciding what are my scrapbooking needs and wants and that includes buying only collections that i know i will put to use so surely.

giving you some seak peeks from the various sites. these will be my target purchases for CHA Summer 2011!

1) Collaboration between Amy Tangerine & American Crafts

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2) Pink Paislee's Nantucket

Photobucket

3) Pink Paislee's Mistables

Photobucket

4) Studio Calico's Autum Press
Photobucket
7) Studio Calico's Classic Calico
Photobucket
6) The rest of what Studio Calico has come up with! Think Mr Huey's, embossed chipboard journals, stickers etc!

Photobucket

7) Get my SMASH by K&Co. goodness like asap (: black folio for me if you're wondering and all its acompanying tapes, clips, stickers!

are you drooling over all these new products yet? because i am!

No comments:

Post a Comment