Tuesday, March 13, 2012

The Little Happy Shop's Coptic Book Binding Class

Photobucket
(Photo taken from The Little Happy Shop)

I'm excited! Very excited! That's why it deserves a post of its own! Got to know that there were bookbinding classes going on through the facebooks of some fellow scrappers and I found myself at the website of The Little Happy Shop! Kind of missed the kettle binding workshop but they had a coptic binding one to be held in April. My fingers found their way to the sign up button and now I am counting down. Yay!

This is one of the items on my 2012 to learn list!

Since we are on the topic of to learn list, I have decided to use my new pink smash book to document all the new things I will be learning this year & it will double up as an idea book too. I can't wait to get started! How about all you smash bookers, how will you be using yours? (:

Join the bookbinding class if you're keen. Sign up here ! (: Drop me a note if you're going, so we can get to know each other as well. God bless!

1 comment: