Saturday, August 17, 2013

Layout | Hello you!

You wouldn't believe how pleased I am to finish this layout and being able to wake up nice and early this morning to catch the lovely sunlight to snap a few photos. Most of all, I am pleased to be finally using up most of my crate paper supplies which means... I can buy more! Haha!

I am still finishing up 2 more minis, 1 hoop art and another layout. So I hope to share it with you here soon. I have quite a far bit of updates going on regularly on instagram so do follow me at @juannahope, I have added an instagram widget on the left, so you can link right up there too.

Yup, so sharing with you a layout, using mainly Crate Paper supplies. Crate Paper's my favourite brand to date. Can't tell you how much I love their chipboards, their designs, their colours!

 photo 2_zpsfa311ab9.png

 photo IMG_1986_zps38146c23.png

 photo IMG_1987_zpsaeecf918.png
Lots of washi tape, stamp loving!

 photo IMG_1990_zpsd195cb9f.png

 photo IMG_1991_zpsd624490f.png
Finally put Emma's Shoppe horse chipboard to use here! Been hoarding this. ;p

Thanks for coming by!  Its honestly so cool and so amazing to find readers from Singapore and countries so far from me (from blogger stats) coming by here and I really want to know you individually. So do say hi in the comments! (: Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. OMG this is so cute...love the way you decorate the horse. love the little random in the middle of the page...love everything in this page

    ReplyDelete