Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Currently.

 photo photo1_zpsef632603.jpg
I like this picture. Saw this on (Pinterest). It makes me feel liberated for some strange reason.


Reading: Tempting Fate by Jane Green. I finished Best in me by Nicholas Sparks and it was a good albeit emotional read.

Listening: Set Fire to the Rain by Adele

Planning: An exercise and "Eating Cleaner" regime. I am thinking Body combat on one week, Pilates on another. Fruits and lots of veg and possibly one supplement thrown into the equation.

Busy with: Outreach events at work as Christmas is coming. Of course, wedding planning. (:

Thinking: Materializing dreams in 2014.

Loving: My new book- Paper to Petals. I'm so psyched and I can't wait to start creating some blooms out of crepe paper!

 photo photo2_zps604f9964.jpg
 
 
Inspired by: Pinterest. I have been following a lot more boards, a lot more creative people and I am so inspired. Mind-blown in a good way!

Savouring: The amount of annual leave and time offs for Dec. These breaks have been doing me a whole lot of good but the breaks can also be a tad bit dangerous as my mind goes wandering of lofty dreams & possibilities when the house comes along. Chants *art studio art studio* heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment