I know your deeds. See, I have placed before you an open door that no one can shut. I know that you have little strength, yet you have kept my word and have not denied my name.
You crown the year with your bounty, and your carts overflow with abundance.
For the second verse, it was amazing how God confirmed it again through my colleague Rachel who came to me with the exact same verse. God is so good, thank you for the assurances for the new year, I believe God knew about my innermost fears and the assurances came haha, like tidal waves!
I have 10 goals set for the year as per tradition:
1. Come up with a new and better bible reading plan.
2. Utilize the gym membership more.
3. Eat cleaner, eat healthier.
4. Re-open Colourful Raindrops Co. (This has been my wish for the longest time, to put in more into growing this and I sense that 2014 is the time.)
5. Explore serving in church again. (After wandering around for 2 years, 2013 saw me being part of CG: Hallomai! Next step, to pray over the ministry to serve in.)
6. Let go. Await open doors.
7. Healing of the self. Self-care. In relations to No.6.
8. Learn new crafty skills: Silk Screen Printing, Painting, Graphics Design.
9. Learn to bake/cook.
10. Blog regularly. Read weekly. Learn from others.
And lastly, I present to you, my one little word for year 2014:
Happy blessed new year to all! Thanks for coming by! The new year will be fabulous, I truly believe so!