Saturday, April 12, 2014

Wheeler's Yard

 photo 10_zps34f334f3.jpg
 
We decided to visit the much talked about Wheeler's Yard one Sunday afternoon. I have seen photos online, instagram etc. that I had to make a trip myself and I was not disappointed. It is so laid back, so hipster, located inside a building that probably used to be a warehouse of some sort. They kept certain original fittings of what that building used to be and I thought that gave the café even more character. The café also specializes in bicycles and you can see many beautiful bicycles and their accessories for sale.
 
 photo photo1_zpsdbea769f.jpg

 photo 4_zpsa6497bbd.jpg
 
There is 2 parts to the café, an air conditioned area that was a little cramped on a weekend for my liking so we got ourselves a table in their sheltered non-air-conditioned area. It was very cooling and I love the vibes; the chitter chatter of little children, the smell of coffee and food in the air, and I especially love the children on their little bicycles puttering about.
 
 photo 5_zpse732f17f.jpg

 photo 8_zps36eae78d.jpg

 photo 11_zps88d3d655.jpg

 photo photo3_zpsece72d72.jpg
 
 photo photo1_zps49cc9a4f.jpg
 photo photo2_zps55c74325.jpg

And of course, the mandatory photo on that big blue door!
 
 photo 9_zps449b297a.jpg
 
Definitely worth a visit to experience this really cool place! I can foresee myself coming back here again to craft over coffee and snacks!
 
 

Wheeler's Yard

Address: 28 Lor Ampas, Singapore, Singapore 328781
Tel
: 6254 9128Opening hours: Mon - Thurs: 11am - 7pm (closed on Tues) | Fri - Sun: 11am - 8pm (Do check their Facebook before making the trip as their hours may not be consistent due to private events.)

No comments:

Post a Comment